The south of our country is a very extensive territory and with many options for lovers of fishing. Today we want to leave you 5 points ideal for fly fishing.
- Limay River. It is divided into Limay Upper, Limay Medio and Limay Lower. In Limay Upper you can fish based in Bariloche; in the Middle, from Piedra del Águila; and in the Lower, from Neuquén.
- Chimehuin River. It's the place where fly was caught for the first time. Born in Lake Huechulafquen and ends at its confluence with the Collón Cura River. It has public and private parts.
- Correntoso River. It is one of the shortest rivers in the world. It is possible to fish only at the mouth and with preferential fishing permit.
- Futaleufu River. It is born downstream from the San Martín dam and dies in the Pacific Ocean. It has the peculiarity of having Chinook salmon that migrate from the Pacific.
- Rio Grande in Tierra del Fuego. It is the best river in the world for sea run trout fishing. The vast majority of its tour is private with a few public access.
Licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Nacida y criada en el oeste del conurbano bonaerense. Sagitariana, vegetariana, crossfitera y viajera. Estoy convencida de que, con las palabras, podemos hacer magia. Pasen y lean.