The river Negro, in the province of the same name, is the guiding thread to get to know these beautiful villages that make up the Middle Valley .
- Chimpay . Birthplace of Ceferino Namuncurá, there the park is its biggest attraction. You can spend the afternoon on the shore of the Rosario Burgos lagoon or lying on the grass under the large trees that embrace the chapel and the Monument to Ceferino Namuncurá.
- Colonel Belisle . At 18 kilometers from there, Coronel Belisle offers an irresistible day spa. From the village to the river you have to travel a few kilometers of gravel, but once there the appointment is alone.Oh,
- Darwin . Its railway past fills the atmosphere of this town. In the museum there is a sample of railway pieces, trains, unique parts of the old station, bars and vintage general bouquets.Oh,
- Mr. Choele . There is the Isla 92 Nature Reserve. With more than 30 hectares, sectors of recreational use and strict conservation are distinguished. There are also sports spaces with rugby courts, football, children's games and an athletics track.
- Luis Beltran. Its greatest attraction is the Camino del Agua. This is a guided tour showing the farms and the productive hectares. In addition, you can visit the Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, where the pupils were staying, and the cellar.
- Lamarque. It is possible to know the history and culture of the village. On the one hand, information is provided on the illustrious native characters of the town, such as Rodolfo Walsh and Noel Berthe. On the other hand, the Productive Circuit “Fruits of the heart of the island” leads to the barquera of fruit and livestock production. Oh,
- Pomona . There are San Martín Park and Paso Peñalva, emblem of the nature reserve that is located on the coast of the southern arm of the Negro River.