I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
Respect the natural environment that provides us with so much is one of the premises of mountaineering.
Every time we visit the mountain, we must behave and respect it. Conserving it is our main task and avoiding alterations in biological processes.
Therefore, any activity we carry out in it must always take care of the environment.
Here are some ethical codes to respect:
• Wildlife should not be disturbed or approached
• Plants and flowers should not be ripped off
• Do not leave the trails
• Do not raise unnecessary stones
• Do not bring loose pets
• Do not use musical appliances
• Do not need to throw away garbage or food, you always have to collect the waste and then throw it into the basket.
The most important motto when going to the mountain is to leave it as we received it!
Publication Date: 27/04/2019
There are not comments
Fede travels the world and shares her experiences on social media. Learn about the story of this san...
This summer we will not be able to see the spectacular productions that the Santa Fe town of Sastre...
It is one of the most important folk festivals in the country that takes place every year in the hea...
The Carnival of Chimbas is the great festival of Sanjuanina and one of the most important in the pro...