Internal missionary tourism is ready to go after the harsh pandemic in the country. National Government on 19 August . It was announced the qualification for local activity in the Iguazú National Park , exclusively for residents of the province . The measure was arranged through Administrative Decision 1524/2020 , published in the Official Gazette. The decree is also signed by the Chief of Staff, Santiago Cafiero; and the Minister of Health, Ginés González García .
For its part, the National Parks Administration was responsible for issuing the necessary regulations for the reboot . In this regard, we worked together with the provincial management for its implementation. In this way, the opening, suspension or resumption will be constantly assessed on the basis of what the health situation requires. Therefore, in the authorities there is a primary need to provide a security framework for locals. Always in accordance with the measures coming from the municipal and provincial Emergency Operations Centers (COE) .
New life, new rules
The regulations stipulate that a maximum of 500 people may enter the space. In turn, this number will be divided as follows: 200 may be from Puerto Iguazú and 300 of the rest of Missions . Shifts must be requested only on Saturdays and Sundays , while admission will be free . Added to this, the site will extend the allowed schedule , which will be from 8 to 16 , and the revenue from 8 to 12 . To book , please contact 3757 -531259 (homonymous city) and 3757-531232 (provincial territory) from Monday to Thursday .
Those who want to enjoy the natural spectacle offered by the Iguazu National Park should download the Misiones Digital application . There, four shifts of 62 people will be established approximately every 30 minutes . The means of mobility chosen to the place will be left in the assigned parking lot and will be entered by the windlasses to Central Station . In addition, you have the options to take the train and walk along the Green Path to Cataratas Station . Then, it will continue until the start of the Upper Circuit , which is the only one enabled in this phase. It should be noted that the permitted toilets will only be those that are located in both stations.
Responsibilities to take into account
• Maintain preventive social distancing of 1 or 2 meters and avoid mass agglomerations .
• Have a distance from wildlife of at least 2 meters. This is because scientific information accounts for possible virus overflow to and from here.
• It is prohibited to hold group meetings in which it is difficult to maintain adequate remoteness from others.
• Use personal protective elements that cover nose, mouth and chin at all times.
• Avoid shaking hands, hugging or kissing other people.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20-40 or with gel alcohol. This step must be done at all times .
• It is recommended to bring with you a plastic bag to discard disposable tissues or other contaminated items.
• Avoid taking your hands to your face and touching eyes, nose and mouth (including wearing gloves).
• It will not be possible to enter with food .
• We will have to return with the waste generated .
Argentina, más específicamente de tierras litoraleñas. Nací en Entre Ríos y soy Comunicadora Social. Me especializo en la redacción en todas sus formas e intento crear imágenes mentales a través de las palabras. Melómana y apasionada de la semiótica por las miradas que nos aportan del mundo. La curiosidad siempre me mantiene en movimiento.