I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
We'll tell you how to equip yourself and what to do in the event of an accident.
Before embarking on an outdoor adventure, it is important that you always wear a first aid kit and be prepared to act in case of any eventuality. We tell you the basic tips.
First aid kit.
It should include the following items: gauze, bandages, adhesive tapes, cream, antiseptic towels, scissors and hook pins. It is important that you place everything in a waterproof container, to keep items clean and dry.
How to treat a burn?
1) Put the burned area in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Gently dry the area and protect it with a non-stick gauze. Make a soft bandage and secure the end of the bandage with a hook pin.
3) Keep the burn as clean as possible.
How to treat a fractured arm?
1) I held the wounded arm. Take a large triangular bandage or cloth and colocale below the arm.
2) Place one tip of the bandage behind the neck.Then pass the other tip of the bandage over your arm and put both ends together to tie them over your shoulder.
3) Fold the third tip of the bandage and secure it with a hook pin.
Source: Montagne Outdoors
Publication Date: 27/01/2019
There are not comments
Julián Weich in an unmissable interview with Serargentino.com. We share it with you.
Alexia Garcia Del Río is an Argentine who triumphs in Los Angeles with her two passions: film and fa...
José de San Martín was a father and died in August. That is why, in Mendoza, we pay tribute to the m...
During the years of his glorious passage on American soil and bitter exile, pro-and counter-journali...