I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
We tell you how to equip yourself and what to do in the event of an accident.
Before embarking on an outdoor adventure, it is important that you always bring a first aid kit and be prepared to act in any event. We tell you the basic tips.
First aid kit
It should include the following items: gauze, bandages, adhesive tapes, cream, antiseptic towels, scissors and hook pins. It is important that you place everything in a water resistant container, to keep them clean and dry items.
How to treat a burn?
1) Place the burnt area in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Gently dry the area and protect it with non-stick gauze. Make a soft bandage and secure the end of the bandage with a hook pin.
3) I kept the burn as clean as possible.
How to treat a fractured arm?
1) I held the injured arm. Take a large triangular bandage or fabric and place it under your arm.
2) Place one tip of the bandage behind the neck.Then, pass the other tip of the bandage over your arm and tie both tips together to tie them over your shoulder.
3) Fold the third tip of the bandage and secure it with a hook pin.
Source: Montagne Outdoors
Publication Date: 27/01/2019
There are not comments
We tell you the life story of one of the iconic literates of the Mediterranean province. A woman who...
In the 2000s, it was the rock bar par excellence. Figures like Charly García or Juanse shone on stag...
What was once a newspaper and magazine stand became a Cultural Post. The initiative of a renowned en...
Today celebrates Rafaela, which is not a woman, but the third most important city in Santa Fe.