clima-header

Buenos Aires - - Tuesday 02 De March

Home Travel 60% of Argentines choose national destinations for Holy Week

60% of Argentines choose national destinations for Holy Week

Among the best selling national destinations are Buenos Aires (city and province), Mendoza and Cordoba.

Travel
turismo argentina semana santa

60% of Argentines choose to travel to domestic destinations, while the remaining 40% do abroad, while total flight and package sales fell 30% compared to the same period last year, according to trends recorded by one of the most important travel platforms.


“ We detected a huge turnaround from the previous year where 75% of travelers chose international destinations and only 25% decided to travel around the country,” Martín Romano, country manager of Atrápalo Argentina told Télam.


Among the best selling national destinations are  Buenos Aires (city and province), Mendoza and Cordoba,  while international destinations are among the most sought after  Cancun, Rio de Janeiro and Barcelona. 
On the other hand, it was revealed that 40% of Atrápalo users bought trips 60 to 90 days in advance, while 37% did so between 30 and 60 days.

Source: Telam

Publication Date: 10/04/2019

Share
Rate this item
5.00/5

Topics

cat1-artículos

I wrote! Reader Notes

Go to section

Comments


There are not comments

Leave feedback


Comments

Argentines around the world
Silvina Tabbush A star from the balcony

Do you remember when last year we were watching hundreds of videos of balcony singers? A rosarina lo...

Traditions
 Colonia Caroya 6 Caroian traditions

We tell you everything you need to know so as not to miss any traditional festival of Colonia Caroya...

History
Ricardo Rojas: Ricardo Rojas: rector of teachers and workers

In the Year of the Bicentennial of the University of Buenos Aires, the first days of March 1926 assu...

The worst thing about us
robo de vinos The crime that marked the 19th century Mendoza

A winemaker marriage had charged a sale of wine. Four thieves entered his house and took their lives...

fm-barcelona

Articles


I want to be up to date

Subscribe to our newsletter and I received the latest news