Skip to main content

60% of Argentines choose national destinations for Easter

Among the best-selling national destinations are Buenos Aires (city and province), Mendoza and Córdoba.
Travel
turismo argentina semana santa
10 April, 2019

60% of Argentines choose to travel to national destinations, while the remaining 40% do so abroad, while the total sale of flights and packages fell by 30% compared to the same period last year, according to trends registered by one of the most important travel platforms.

“We detected a huge turnaround with respect to the previous year where 75% of travelers chose international destinations and only 25% decided to travel around the country,” said Martín Romano, country manager of Atrápalo Argentina.

Among the best-selling national destinations are Buenos Aires (city and province), Mendoza and Córdoba, while in international destinations they are among the most sought after Cancun, Rio de Janeiro and Barcelona.
On the other hand, it was revealed that 40% of Atrápalo users bought trips 60 to 90 days in advance, while 37% did so within 30 to 60 days.

Source: Télam

No votes yet.
Please wait...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like

X