Argentinian Patagonia is one of the most recommended areas to travel with the smallest of the house. At any time of the year you can find a variety of leisure options to do with your family . In addition to watching animals such as sea lions, penguins or whales, outdoor sports such as hiking , diving or skiing are possible. Nature, culture and fun are the perfect combination to make an unforgettable holiday with your children .
- End of the World Train. One of the most recommended activities to do with the little ones in the house is to travel on the southernmost railway of the planet. The route offers breathtaking views throughout the tour. It is considered one of the most charming means of transport that can be found in Patagonia.
- Walk to the Perito Moreno Glacier . A walk suitable for the whole family is the tour of the glacier walkways. There you can arrange a day of picnic and hiking. Another option is to walk on the Glacier . For that you have to make a small boat trip where you can see the spectacular print that offers this jewel of nature. But this minitrekking can only be done by children over 10 years and who are used to hiking .
- Nature in Caviahue . It is not one of the most crowded areas of Patagonia . This allows the family to enjoy outdoor activities such as mountain biking , trekking or rides in 4×4.
- Visit to the Ecocentro. Tourists staying near Puerto Madryn should spend a day to get to know the Ecocentro. A space to bring visitors closer to the importance of the marine world through various exhibitions and activities. A way for boys to learn all the secrets of the sea while playing, touching and having fun.
- See whales! Whales are very sociable and are very close to the coast so it is an excellent idea to rent bicycles and go out with a family to border the entire coastline. Boat trips are also organised from Puerto Pirámides on the Valdes Peninsula .
- Excursion with penguins. In the Punta Tombo area you can enjoy an excursion accompanied by hundreds of penguins . Penguin season runs from September to March.
- Paleontological Museum. Arriving in the city of Trelew you can visit the Paleontological Museum Egidio Feruglio. On the journey through the Cenozoic, Mesozoic, Paleozoic and Precambrian eras, children will be able to discover the species that millions of years ago inhabited Earth. The display of dinosaurs is generally the one that most surprises the whole family .
- Sea lions reserve . It is advisable to dedicate a day of your holidays in Patagonia to go to the Punta Loma reservation. Sea lions are usually sunbathing on the beaches of this protected area whileHe observes them from the top of a viewpoint. Simply the 360-degree panorama that you can see from it is already worth your visit.
- Spa Las Grutas . It is essential to visit the Balneario de Las Grutas , where you can bathe in the warmest waters of the Argentine territory. You can also go diving, windsurfing , jet ski rides. The possibilities are endless while combining rest and animation in a small paradise.
- Skiing in La Hoya . Winter sports lovers will find in Patagonia one of the best ski resorts in the country to go with children. Unlike the large ski resorts, La Hoya is especially family-oriented, with many activities for beginners and an excellent Snow Park for the little ones.