The true patties of Santafecinas
Each province has its recipe for empanadas. Especially the northern ones of Salta and Tucumán are famous . But in Santa Fe we have our own form and in this article we tell you how to make patties santafecinas.
Let’s get to it! What do you need?
- 300 g flour
- 1/5 dl of oil
- 2 dl of water
- Optional:1 tsp. of paprika to color the dough
- 300 g of minced meat
- 1 hot pepper vinegar
- 2 onions
- 1 red pepper
- 4 giant green olives to be decelosed
- 2 peaches gobelines
- Kikoman (salted soy sauce, fermented three years)
- 2 large garlic cloves
Step by step
- Chop the onion and morron medium. Chop the garlic and the finite chili. Cheerless cutting the sides of the olives.
- Brown the onion, the morron and the vinegated chili pepper.
- After a few minutes, add the garlic and salt. A little later add the minced meat (I use half beef and half pork, which makes them more tasty and juicy)
- Add 1/4 dl of Kikoman and check that it is neither salty nor extremely spicy, stir and try to peel the meat that is clumped.
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs, turn off the heat of the pan and add them, also the cut olives of the desired size and stir 3 turns against the clock, stop stirring 25 seconds and stir in the opposite direction this time only two.
- Mix the water, oil with a little salt and add it to the flour stirring, it is easy to mix and is soft to work.
- Stretch, cut and fill the lids neatly.
- They are fried for a few minutes in oil or fat or baked right depending on the taste of each one.
And that’s it. It has its patties Santa afecinas ready to enjoy with the family.
Periodista, escritor y emprendedor. Nació en la ciudad de Rosario, provincia de Santa Fe.
Es Licenciado en Ciencias de la Comunicación, con posgrado en Periodismo y Gestión de Medios Digitales por la Universidad Austral.
Publicó sus trabajos en diarios como La Nación, Clarín, entre otros medios del país.
Es autor de numerosas novelas, entre ellas se destaca “Los Halcones de la República”, publicada en noviembre de 2017 y comercializada a nivel nacional.
Actualmente dirige su agencia de contenidos llamada PAC, especializada en contenidos para medios y comunicación institucional.
You may also like
The Turk, the Russian and the Tano: Part II
Away from our house. Far from any of the neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, beyond the sea, crossing thousands of kilometers,
Five reasons you should visit Puerto Iguazú
Puerto Iguazú is the gateway city for visitors who enter Argentina to visit the famous Iguazu Falls.
Wine tour through the city
The Wine Walk is a tourist tour in a couple of blocks. Tasting the best wine in the Mendocino microcenter.
Did you know this saying has nothing to do with Quixote?
In his words is “Sancho”, he rides and there are dogs. But was this saying ever written by Miguel de
Being young and living for others
The social project in which the young Luciano Rossi works, together with an innovative movement, aims to improve the lives