Panchuque tucumano, the economic option of the pancho
A real fast food throughout the country is the pancho, a classic of street food. But there is something cheaper: the Panchuque. A food similar to the pancho, the principle or function is the same, a meal at the pace and economical. Instead of bread, which accompanies the sausage is a mixture similar to that of a waffle.
Tucumán is a pioneer in the preparation of panchuques, it is inevitable to see children and adults eating one at the exit of a school or work. Its preparation is easy and fast, it is popular on the streets, but also in many homes. That’s why we leave you the recipe step by step so that you, anywhere in the country, can prepare your pancake.
A fundamental detail is that, for the preparation of this dish, it is necessary to have a pancake. They can be found in different sizes and prices, some electric and some for oven.
- Salchicas: The measure of everything is designed for about three packs of 6 sausages.
- Leavening flour: 250 grams
- Milk: 750 cc
- Salt: to taste
- Eggs: two
- Butter: to moisten the pancake
- Pepper: one teaspoon
- Dressings: To taste
- Mix milk, flour and eggs in a bowl, go adding pepper and salt.
- Spread the butter on the pancake to prevent it from sticking.
- Pour the preparation we had in the bag, do it carefully, filling each carcass for sausages.
- Add the sausage in each channel of the Panchuquera immersing it in the preparation.
- Close the pancake and let them warm up about 10 minutes, or maybe not so much, that can be handled You.
- Open the pancake, cut with a knife every space of the sausages and ready. It remains only to add the dressing to taste and enjoy.
Licenciado en Comunicación Social y periodista. Soy instructor de tenis y gané un Interclubes, también soy jugador y crítico de videojuegos. Siento que tengo un superpoder, pero aún no logro descubrir cuál es ni su alcance, imagino que es escribir. Siempre con la guardia alta.
You may also like
The best of beach volleyball went through Santa Fe
On two consecutive weekends, professional beach volleyball championships were held on the beach of La Costanera Este santafesina.
From the beach to the mountain by the ARA San Juan
A diver arrived in Mendoza after walking from Mar del Plata. - Why? - Why? : seeks to reach Aconcagua
5 Barilochans will go to the Youth Olympic Games in Switzerland
The Winter Youth Olympic Games will be from 9 to 22 January. The 5 Barilochenses traveled to Switzerland representing Argentina.
A Lioness in hockey and off the courts
Delfina Merino is a Leona on the court, but also off it. A year without matches, but a lot of
What to do with garbage from the shores of Madrynenses?
Two women from Chubut found the answer to this question and decided to join together to do “something” with garbage