How to make a golden on the grill
Today we bring you the recipe so that you can make the best grilled golden in the easiest way. Dorado is a fish of white meat, soft and semigraso. It has an intense flavor and is highly appreciated in gastronomy.
How to spice golden on the grill?
- 1 golden
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ground chili
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- While the coals are made and the grill is heated, we will be doing the marinade for our grilling golden .
- In a bowl we place half a cup of olive oil next to the 2 tablespoons of mustard, the juice of 1 lemon, the 2 cloves of chopped garlic, thyme and rosemary to taste and seasoned with salt, pepper and ground chili pepper.
- Next, we wash the fish very well and open it in two, we have two options here: we can separate the two filletsor leave the fishopen, but in one piece, the cooking will be the same.
- Brush the grill with oil so that thefish does not stick and does not break during cooking and place itwith the skin facing up . If you look at it, we still don’t salt it, since the marinade is going to be the one that seasoned our gold .
- We begin to brush our marinade reserved in the gilding every 5 minutes approximately until the 25 minutes of cooking is completed.
- After this time and with great care, we turn the gilding with the skin down.
- We continue brushing our marinade every 5 minutes until we complete another 20 minutes.
- We will realize that the fish is cooked when we can effortlessly separate the spine from the meat .
- Remove the spine from the fish carefully that there is no thorn left, and remove from the grill .
- We cut the golden brown into 6 or 8 servings and serve with a rich fresh salad .
With what to accompany golden on the grill?
Can be accompanied with potatoes roasted on the grill, roasted peppers with muzzarella inside or some salad fresh and bitter.
In addition to a good white wine ice cream.
Periodista, escritor y emprendedor. Nació en la ciudad de Rosario, provincia de Santa Fe.
Es Licenciado en Ciencias de la Comunicación, con posgrado en Periodismo y Gestión de Medios Digitales por la Universidad Austral.
Publicó sus trabajos en diarios como La Nación, Clarín, entre otros medios del país.
Es autor de numerosas novelas, entre ellas se destaca “Los Halcones de la República”, publicada en noviembre de 2017 y comercializada a nivel nacional.
Actualmente dirige su agencia de contenidos llamada PAC, especializada en contenidos para medios y comunicación institucional.
You may also like
First computer-assisted surgery in San Luis
The province of San Luis carried out its first computer-assisted surgery. This was developed at the Hospital Juan Domingo Perón.
From selling on the street to having your own catering service
Analía Aramayo is a street saleswoman, but more than a saleswoman is a fighter. He went from selling humitas at
The Turk, the Russian and the Tano: Part I
In the early twentieth century, many definitions were coined that identified people born outside the country. The incessant and diverse
Inspiring deities of art and wine
Coti Sorokin, singer and composer, is another of the Argentinian musicians who bet heavily on his own wine. We tell
Esquel, the paradise of southern honey
Leaving Esquel or Trevelin and traveling 13 kilometers you reach the universe of honey and bees.