I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
He is one of the most prestigious interpreters of our nation in this particular crossing of millennia. Selected by leading directors and producers in Spain, he conforms with Ricardo Darín and Oscar Martínez , the spectacular trilogy of Argentine figures that Spain constantly convenes to develop countless artistic projects of tremendous quality.
Being able to lie in his profuse and prestigious career to evaluate his professional future in the midst of an unprecedented sanitary quarantine, choose the opposite. Those who know him very thoroughly, know that his work looks tireless as the mythical bunny of a battery advertising that does not stop in his trajectory. Lover music in all its variants, Leo has fun when compared to the character who plays the drum tirelessly.
Among the most recent artistic projects are the curious recording of the WhatsApp miniseries “ Amor en quarantine ” directed by Santiago Loza. Shortly before the announcement of preventive and compulsory social isolation (ASPO), Sbaraglia had finished his participation in Diego Maradona 's miniseries , production in which Leo plays historic football manager Guillermo Cóppola. Despite the confinement, the talented actor found a pause to talk to Serargentino.com and allude to this present.
- I understand everything that happened and it would be unfair for him to make a complaint concerning this health phenomenon that happened since March. Professionally it is clear that I can't complain, I had been working a lot before the quarantine announcement, I had a lot of footage since spring 2019 and autumn 2020. Naturally what happened paralyzed a lot of tasks that he had scheduled, closely linked to the theatrical. Also pending was the recording of the second season of Maradona 's miniseries, it came with a lot of packing and everything stopped at once.
- Honestly, the call was totally crazy, but I was seduced by the micro fiction Santiago Loza had written. I thought it was great about receiving audios from a character looking with his ex to hold an approach in the middle of the quarantine and I accepted without hesitation. I was interested in working with Guillermo Cacace and the performers who had approached the project, he has a great experience in the Argentine theatrical world.
- I was surprised by the idea of generating audios where an interpreter embodies a person who sends audios to an ex-partner. Challenges are fundamental, so I do not hesitate to argue that we should not stop on the path of creation . The director of micro fiction helped me in the idea of audio format, developing the imagination that needs any fiction situation that I transmitted to others.
- I couldn't answer you forcefully, because it's the first time I've ever been involved in a fiction where someone is so popular. Diego is undoubtedly one of the most famous people in our country and did not take any side of the analysis of the same. I appreciate that Guillermo Cóppola was so generous to assist me in building that character in fiction, he is a guy who immediately opens up fully to help you in what you need.
- The first thing to say is that Coppola is a person really dear to his friends and acquaintances. The chance to meet him came just when River and Boca had to travel to Madrid to define the final of the Libertadores 2018 following the incidents in Argentina. Guillermo invited me to see that game and then we went to dinner together in a nice place made me a fantastic impression, is someone who does not hesitate to open the accesses of his heart.
- I am undoubtedly seduced by his spirit of camaraderie, here we do not take a stand for or against the characters that appear in this mini-series. I could confess without hesitation that the “Guillote” that undoubtedly embodied someone in love with friendship, of living things with joy, of caring for friendship above all things. Coppola is someone who stands out for his great magnetism.
- Until the moment they decreed isolation , my career was going through a beautiful moment, where things grab you with great adulthood. I've been doing very diverse things, which still mean a risk, a search, an apprenticeship. Seeing in that line of tasks that tennis the possibility of having more experience than before, when I was 30 years less, at the beginning of this profession. All this grabbed me at a time of greater experience and security. I feel much better standing in relation to the things I want to do, especially in what way you want to do and deal with things.
- Noooo... I take it as something I was learning to do it. I perceive that in the cinema I have especially been learning, accommodating myself. I feel sincere that I had the opportunity to do a lot of things, different characters, have possibilities for each and go learning and exploring. That constant possibility is very good.
- Happiness is something where of course one has to try to create the conditions for it to happen and have it. It depends a lot on that, on total generosity and love. For me happiness is not built by one, it is built with others, luckily there are no characters that attack it, at all.
- Unfortunately many times the world we live in leads one to a more self-centered thing. Fundamentally, the system in which we live points to individualism, not collective work or solidarity, nor to the firm search for utopias. I think that when one begins to believe in happiness, one can desire it, but not only for one, but for the people around it and also for everyone, in that sense happiness must be fair.
- Yeah, but not as speculative, this is inevitably happening, despite you. You're moving pieces and changing things, confronting yourself, remeeting other things. You occasionally make decisions that not only have to do with the personal but with the work. It's like you want to take your life in relation to some things, so that makes changes, doesn't it?
- It's changes inside and out. You are doing or trying as far as possible, which is not easy, you seek to be consistent with those changes that are being installed and produced. Someone would also say that we should not crystallize into anything, life is a movement like water, it has to flow and it is difficult because everything is not always in your favor. But the ideal would always be that, wouldn't it? Let oneself be in that future, seeing what one is meeting in life.
- Look, that was a fantastic experience, although we worked at a pace that I'm not very used to, doing in seven days forty-five pages, because it reminds me of something a legend told me about the action on these adequacies.
- It's just that such a text in such a few days is kind of crazy. Alfredo Alcón said “I don't work much on TV,” then in recent years that changed. When I was working with him in 1996, I remember he said to me, “Well, I don't do so much telly because that's not acting, it's doing acrobatics and I'm not an acrobat” (laughter)
- What I was saying is true, it's like being a little acrobat in that situation, but it's not the way to work that I like. Well, in this case of “Other Sins” it was very nice, because I was able to prepare that character a lot, I could put it together very well with all the support of director Daniel Barone. It was a special episode that alluded to the sin of simulation. It was a publicist who was trying to have everything grabbed so as not to lose his status, I loved that participation.
- Being able to film under his orders was an excellent experience. We had a beautiful working bond, it was a very intense experience. I'm saying that because all those experiences matter so much to you, but at the same time they're threatening. These are projects that matter to you, because you don't want anything to go wrong.
- It was a film that gave me new things, very different. I was touched by a character who was an old friend of Antonio Banderas's character, the protagonist. It was a reunion of those characters after many years, the film had a very close tone to “dramedy” (drama and comedy). I felt that “Pain and glory” was a very personal film, no doubt.
- I hope Gaby that five years from now we can be talking about some film I made as a director, or that I wrote something special. Something I participated from a place that is obviously not the actor. I don't know what that place is, I see the theme of music as a need to explore other things, I would like to write, mainly direct. That is now totally far away in the present, completely, there is nothing but some fantasy, a desire, but that's still good.
Publication Date: 12/11/2020
We suggest you continue reading the following notes:
There are not comments
Paul is a great Rosarino cardiologist. Very required in Canada, it does not change his hometown.
The name Guaymallén not only refers to the most popular Argentine alfajores, but also to one of the...
A rarity is the poet, teacher and speaker Pedro Bonifacio Palacios, Almafuerte. Forgotten by literar...
Pablo Rodríguez is born and raised in Comodoro Rivadavia and currently presides over the Brazilian S...