Fifteen thousand objects and 46 luminaires recovered are some curiosities of the Confectionery del Molino
The Administrative Commission of the Mill Building detailed today some curiosities that houses the property, as well as its management in curious details such as the recovery of 15,000 objects archaeological sites, 150 square meters in recovered stucco or the painting of 1,070 square meters of surface.
The synthesis of its management after a year of work was listed in the following curious data:
- The Mill Building was closed for 21 years, between 1997 and 2018.
- It consists of 7,600 m2 built on 5 floors.
- Its dome rises to 52 meters and preserves 1,200 m2 of stained glass windows.
- 15,000 archaeological and historical objects found in the building with a high patrimonial value were recovered, such as: rotisans, tartelets molds, mold rings, containers, menus, bottles, documentation, newspapers, books and wrappers, among others.
- We intervened 310 m2 with integral restoration of the main party hall and the Fumoir Hall (on the first floor).
- 1,070 m2 of surfaces were painted.
- 150 m2 of stucco were recovered with an artisanal technique of false finish or false marble.
- Thirty-three stained glass cloths and 13 metal and wood openings were restored.
- Forty-six historical luminaires were recovered.
- 300 linear meters of storm and sewage drainage ducts were repaired.
- 254 m2 of facade were restored, on Rivadavia Avenue.
- More than 4,500 meters of rewiring lines were recomposed for lighting.
- 160 m3 of waste and rubble, previously selected by specialists, were removed from the site.
SerArgentino.com es un nuevo medio de comunicación digital, de información y entretenimiento, sobre Argentina. Con contenidos propios, en deportes, espectáculos, humor, turismo, gastronomía, música, arte, argentinos en el mundo, logros, y muchas secciones más. Orientado a fomentar la unión, y desde una mirada positiva sobre todo lo que nos interesa y hacemos los argentinos, el sitio aporta, todos los días, decenas de noticias de calidad de todo el país, reflejadas a través de todas nuestras emociones y pasiones.
El sitio invita a sus lectores a tener una participación activa, dándoles la posibilidad de publicar las notas que ellos escriben, en la sección especial “Ser redactor”. Sumando todo tipo de voces, y fomentando así la educación y elevando el nivel cultural.
Esta gran enciclopedia del ser nacional es una herramienta muy válida para empresas nacionales o internacionales que quieren promocionar sus marcas en todo el país.
You may also like
Wine tour through the city
The Wine Walk is a tourist tour in a couple of blocks. Tasting the best wine in the Mendocino microcenter.
Did you know this saying has nothing to do with Quixote?
In his words is “Sancho”, he rides and there are dogs. But was this saying ever written by Miguel de
Santa Fe to the Mexican
The look of a Mexican student who lived a semester in the city. Prejudices and truths about Argentines explained firsthand.
The best of beach volleyball went through Santa Fe
On two consecutive weekends, professional beach volleyball championships were held on the beach of La Costanera Este santafesina.
From the beach to the mountain by the ARA San Juan
A diver arrived in Mendoza after walking from Mar del Plata. - Why? - Why? : seeks to reach Aconcagua