Some natural diuretics that help us remove all those excess fluids and toxins from the body.
After the weekend, mom's birthday, grandfather's, uncle or friend's birthday... we always eat either refined flours, or sausages, or soda, or foods HIGH in sugar and that inevitably causes us to retain liquid.
Today I will tell you about some natural diuretics that help us remove all those excess fluids and toxins from the body.
- TEA : Both green and black, function as natural diuretics for their content of caffeine and theophylline that help keep the body clean of toxins in addition to stimulating metabolism to improve our ability to oxidize fat.
- FRUITS : Because of their high water and fiber content, they help us to remove liquid naturally through urine. Pineapple or pineapple, improve digestion by preventing abdominal inflammation and is an excellent natural diuretic. Watermelon is 92% water and very low in calories, it helps to drain! Like grapefruits, oranges, red fruits that are rich in vitamin C and help fight cellulite along with the elimination of toxins.
- CEREALS : especially wholemeal rich in fiber such as oats, rice, wholemeal bread, legumes, which increase the activity of the intestine increasing the frequency of defecation avoiding constipation and, thus, abdominal bloating.
- VEGETABLES : As well as vegetables, which can not be missing in our dish ( as I explained in another article ) because they promote the release of water from the rii andntilde; ones and stimulate the activity of the pancreas. The most diuretic effect is spinach, cabbage, asparagus, garlic, cucumber, onion, eggplant, lettuce.
- HERBS : I'm a fan of natural herbs bought in dietetics, and if you can grow it yourself, better yet. Among the most diuretics are horsetail that is rich in potassium (miraculous for fluid retention), dandelion, parsley (they are not only seasonings, they can choose to add it in some infusion), nettle, juniper, boldo... And I could list them all. Read about herbs and notice how healing and healthy they are! As well as look for the corresponding doses and contraindications that can generate the opposite effect to what you are looking for. Watch out for the internet, help yourself with someone who is on this or write to me in the comments I can guide you.