The 9 colors of the autumn-winter season
To be “in tune” with the latest trends, we leave you a guide to the colors that will be seen everywhere in this fall- winter. Take a note.
- “Cosmetic Hues” range: the base colors. These tones are the ones that resemble the color palette of the basic makeups. It covers brown, old pink, pale pink and beige tones, among others.
- The colors of autumn. The browns, oranges and all the tones of that season.
- Gray. It will be used in all its shades, from a dark gray to an almost white gray.
- Yellow. You can think of a full look in yellow or lower it by combining it with beige, camel, pale pink or gray tones.
- Blue. From the dark to the lightest. The blue can be combined with different shades of gray, with different shades of blue or can be mixed, for example, saturated blue with black and cream garments.
- Red. You can opt for a full look in red or combine it with different colors. A traditional option is to mix it with gray and black. You can also try beige and black garments and, if you dare, with fluo tones.
- Silver. Some options to combine this color can be embroidered, red and black.
- Fluo colors You can opt for a total fluo look or choose a garment in any of these shades to combine with your outfit.
- Black. The classic that never goes out of style.
Argentina, licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Me apasiona la escritura, la propia y la ajena. Mi amor por las palabras, por las frases mágicas y perfectas, me llevó a dirigir mi carrera profesional hacia la redacción, a lo que luego sumé la corrección para mejorar mis textos y, también, los de otros autores. Porque una imagen no siempre vale más que mil palabras. Gracias por leerme.
You may also like
The House of Hope
Get to know the great work of the San Camilo hospice. The House of Hope: where the foundations are love,
Yoga classes by Celina VI
We bring you Yoga classes, by Celina Zambón. Follow them. They do well not only for the body, but also
That's how the crows are.
They say in the football environment, there's no swell like that of San Lorenzo. We leave you a video well
It's just about living: that's the story
Cristina Botindari is a psychologist and researcher. He dedicates his professional life to improving the quality of life of the
Sol Fa Soul Torrontés, autumn leaves and “Come together” are the result of a very special sound pairing, created by