6 things you didn’t know about the Redondos
Patricio Rey and his Rounditos de Ricota was not another band. From its beginnings, they generated in their followers an almost mystical devotion, nourished by the mystery and hermetism with which the members of the group were always handled, especially the Solari Indian. There is a lot of story (and many stories) to tell about them. Today we want to tell you 6 things you probably didn’t know about the Redondos.
- Los Redondos pioneered being record free in the mid-80s.
- Ultimo bondi to Finisterre sold 300,000 copies, without advertising advertising to promote the CD, which makes it a record number.
- Pappo He wanted to know them, and they did not receive him . In 1989, while recording “Bangs!” Bang! Pappo intended to meet them, but they didn’t even open the door.
- They rejected Badia and Yankelevich . In the late 80s, Juan Alberto Badía called them to participate in Badía and company. In 1993, Gustavo Yankelevich offered them 500 thousand dollars to broadcast one of the two shows live. They also rejected the offer.
- The song “Mi perro dinamita”, from the album La mosca y la sopa, was included without the approval of the Indio, who seemed “boluda”. ( I leave the video below)
- Skay was imprisoned in Paris and then deported. Brothers William and Skay Beilinson are members of an aristocratic Platense family. In 1968 they traveled to Europe in the middle of French May. They participated in the student and worker protests in Paris, were imprisoned and deported.
Curiosa e impaciente, investiga y no se queda quieta. Redactora por oficio y por vocación, conoce un poco de todo y se especializa en pocas cosas.
You may also like
A must-see from the North of Argentina: the Carnival of Jujuy
We tell you why the Carnival of Jujuy is a cultural holiday that you have to experience at least once
“Argentina sings in quarantine” was an initiative that brought together more than 30 musicians from the country, who joined their
A quarantined runner
Joe Uriburu is a lawyer and runner. A sports lover, he ran a 21 km marathon at home to motivate
Karma Sudaca, the Tucuman rock par excellence
Karma Sudaca transformed Tucuman rock. They became references in northern rock and dazzled the country. Let's introduce them to you.
Litoraleño empanadas, a delicacy among the rivers
Empanada is the gastronomic presentation of many provinces. The litoraleña empanada is a delicacy that arises between the rivers.