Let’s talk about smoothies for athletes
The hardest thing is that you have to spend some time! But they are easy to perform and very nutritious.
Today it’s the strawberries, thepears and the bananas.
In most cases after training we feel hunger and thirst, then we must replenish energy and also liquids.
Next I pass you the recipe of an exquisite smoothie , ideal for recovering liquids, strength, etc, etc, etc.
The ingredients will be found without problems.
- For 1 athlete: Approx. 170 kcal
- Bananas: 1 (if ripe is better)
- Strawberries: 1 cup
- Pear: 1 (if ripe better)
- Water: 1 cup
Clean and peel the fruit. Place them in a blender or blender. Blend all ingredients until they reach a liquid consistency.
It has a mixture of nutrients that are important for those who do sports.
Bananas: Provides a large amount of potassium, essential for the functioning of muscles (this fruit is well known because it prevents cramps). In addition to containing vitamins and minerals that are of great importance after carrying out very intense activities. And they are rich in carbohydrates that are the ones that provide energy.
Strawberries: They have a lot of vitamins and minerals, and helps to lower the calories of theshake due to its high water content.
Pears: This fruit helps digestion as well as constipation. And there is scientific evidence that serves for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Like banana, pear provides potassium, both are a great supplement. The pear also offers us vitamin C.
If your concern is how to transport it to the gym or your training, I tell you that today the market offers us several options: thermos, bottles (glass or thermal), thermal food… You prepare it before leaving home, and there are almost no loss of nutrients and vitamins and if any, they are insignificant. If time is little, the loss will not be too relevant.
I invite you to prepare your own smoothie and then tell me!!
- Licenciada en Nutrición, Profesora Nacional en Educación Física, Estimuladora Temprana, Especialista en Psicomotricidad, Masoterapeuta. Capacitadora libre de Gluten (GCBA). Ex. Lider de la Liga Internacional de la Lactancia.
- Su labor profesional como Nutricionista se enfoca en búsqueda de hábitos de alimentarios saludables, en adolescentes, adultos, deportistas, instituciones, empresas. Enfermedades autoinmunes.
- Coordina Talleres de educación alimentaria, abarcando distintas problemáticas actuales. (Trastornos alimentarios, alimentación libre de gluten).
- Trabajos individuales y grupales de entrenamiento Físico.
You may also like
The Butteler Passage
It has the strangest street design existing in the city of Buenos Aires, do you know it?
Gastronomic rebels of the Buenos Aires menu
Four personalities from Buenos Aires propose a new way to captivate the world's diners.
3Bol, a new sport of racket
3bol is an innovative sports proposal that emerged in Tucumán among paddle players. The difference? They play two players against
Jorge Falcón: the legacy of his voice
Jorge Falcón, one of the great voices of our tango, left this very young world. He left us, however, a
Athletics: new Argentine record in the 100 meters with fences!
Mariam Buenanueva Saleme, from Córdoba, made a 13s81c mark in athletics and kept the U18 national record in the second