Healthy food tips to cope with the summer
Winter is over, I’m sure we overstepped, eating and drinking, but I can give you some tips so you can feel more healthy with the arrival of summer.
We leave the winter and we are in a nice spring, summer comes and many panic and want to be fit, we know that much of what we usually eat in winter has many calories and with more toxins. But who takes away the danced from us. – No? – No.
That is why it is very important to give rest to the liver, it urgently needs a service. And what to do for it.
It is necessary to help this organ that I told you many times but I repeat it again in case you do not know it, it is responsible for detoxifying the blood, stores vitamins, minerals, performs the breakdown of hemoglobin, insulin, also hormones and old red blood cells.
There are certain foods that can help you in this liver detoxification task and feel healthy.
Some of these foods have very good effects, some maintain blood pressure, and others serve to help you lose weight.
Let’s not forget about the children. These foods can be incorporated into the child’s life early, but always consult with your doctor. In short, they can serve to give the whole family a better diet.
Among these foods we have:
- Vegetable leaves: Spinach, arugula, lettuce, chard, watercress etc., containing chlorophyll these vegetables help to remove toxins from metals and also from pesticides from the body. These foods are very important for the liver to detoxify. The best way is to consume them raw, for example in salads etc.
- Lemons: in lemonade, prepared with water. The vitamin C they contain converts toxins into water. In any preparation they are ideal for moisturizing us.
- Carrots: excellent root, rich in beta-carotene, glutathione, flavanoids, these are of great help to detoxify the liver, and improve its function.
- Ginger: What a fantastic root, removes waste and toxins, fights many diseases.
- Turmeric: Another root, legend tells that it is one of the best detoxifiers of the liver.
- Fruits: All!!! Vitamin C, fiber, nutrient water, antioxidants and also detoxifying agents, almost all of them complete in a very efficient way this list that will help you feel better, and have your body healthier.
- Garlic: We know that it is very rich in many meals but you have to know when to eat it, the breath kills!!!!
- Beyond all that, it protects the heart, activates liver enzymes, and is very important for the removal of toxins in the blood.
- Sesame seeds: sesameseeds, are of great protection to cellul
- Licenciada en Nutrición, Profesora Nacional en Educación Física, Estimuladora Temprana, Especialista en Psicomotricidad, Masoterapeuta. Capacitadora libre de Gluten (GCBA). Ex. Lider de la Liga Internacional de la Lactancia.
- Su labor profesional como Nutricionista se enfoca en búsqueda de hábitos de alimentarios saludables, en adolescentes, adultos, deportistas, instituciones, empresas. Enfermedades autoinmunes.
- Coordina Talleres de educación alimentaria, abarcando distintas problemáticas actuales. (Trastornos alimentarios, alimentación libre de gluten).
- Trabajos individuales y grupales de entrenamiento Físico.
You may also like
Wine tour through the city
The Wine Walk is a tourist tour in a couple of blocks. Tasting the best wine in the Mendocino microcenter.
Did you know this saying has nothing to do with Quixote?
In his words is “Sancho”, he rides and there are dogs. But was this saying ever written by Miguel de
Santa Fe to the Mexican
The look of a Mexican student who lived a semester in the city. Prejudices and truths about Argentines explained firsthand.
The best of beach volleyball went through Santa Fe
On two consecutive weekends, professional beach volleyball championships were held on the beach of La Costanera Este santafesina.
From the beach to the mountain by the ARA San Juan
A diver arrived in Mendoza after walking from Mar del Plata. - Why? - Why? : seeks to reach Aconcagua