Five ideas for ordering small bathrooms
- Cabinets and Drawers: you will find it very useful to use transparent boxes or separators that keep small items like tweezers, brushes or hair accessories in place no matter how long you open and close.
- Low bottom cabinets: they are a good choice to use the wall above your toilet, a space almost never used. Take advantage of it to store what you need as it is a good way to keep order.
- Stools or benches with extra storage: in a space as multifunctional as the bathroom, they are true allies: either to reach items in high cabinets or to sit down to comb your hair, plus some benches with a lid that will give you a small space of extra storage.
- Mirror, Mirror: If you place a mirror on the door your bathroom will look more diaphanous and you won’t have to look for space to place another mirror.
- Decorate the bathroom with small baskets: they allow you to have everything at hand without invading your space. They are flexible and allow you to display the most beautiful personal hygiene products. In addition, you will give a plus of decoration to your bathroom.
Source: Deck Magazine
Curiosa e impaciente, investiga y no se queda quieta. Redactora por oficio y por vocación, conoce un poco de todo y se especializa en pocas cosas.
You may also like
The Kun of Records
Sergio “Kun” Agüero accumulates, throughout his professional career, a series of records. On the day of his birthday, we remember
The Paraná never ceases to amaze us
Yesterday was the historic downturn in its water flow. Do you want to know what they found now on the
That's why Piedra Parada is so famous!
An imposing rock formation of 210 meters high stands solitary in the middle of a wide ravine, on the banks
How do we Argentines look? Passionate, nostalgic, funny, empathetic, supportive and in many other ways. Serargentino.com is exciting!
La nena santafesina que la rompe en el skate
Con solo ocho años, Sofía se destaca en el skate, un deporte en el que las mujeres (¡mucho más las