Five ideas for ordering small bathrooms
- Cabinets and Drawers: you will find it very useful to use transparent boxes or separators that keep small items like tweezers, brushes or hair accessories in place no matter how long you open and close.
- Low bottom cabinets: they are a good choice to use the wall above your toilet, a space almost never used. Take advantage of it to store what you need as it is a good way to keep order.
- Stools or benches with extra storage: in a space as multifunctional as the bathroom, they are true allies: either to reach items in high cabinets or to sit down to comb your hair, plus some benches with a lid that will give you a small space of extra storage.
- Mirror, Mirror: If you place a mirror on the door your bathroom will look more diaphanous and you won’t have to look for space to place another mirror.
- Decorate the bathroom with small baskets: they allow you to have everything at hand without invading your space. They are flexible and allow you to display the most beautiful personal hygiene products. In addition, you will give a plus of decoration to your bathroom.
Source: Deck Magazine
Curiosa e impaciente, investiga y no se queda quieta. Redactora por oficio y por vocación, conoce un poco de todo y se especializa en pocas cosas.
You may also like
Columbus, Santafecino pride beyond passions
Colón qualified in Brazil to 4000 people after a penalty definition, where he ended up getting a pass to the
The Loncomeo sounds in Patagonia
Loncomeo is a popular rhythm of Patagonia that has a dual origin: Tehuelche and Mapuche. And it went all the
Optimism is not a matter of idiots
I invite you to reflect together on the decision to be optimistic. A decision that we can make at every
A Madrynense will cross the Andes
Gustavo Espósito will fulfill his dream of being able to cross the Andes and celebrate the New Year on horseback.
Of little, dances and songs
From 15 to 17 November, the Neuquine city of Chos Malal will host the National Festival of Chivito, Dance and