6 tips for you to build your summer wardrobe
The summer has already burst and brought with it many trends that are being seen everywhere. We’ll tell you the essentials of this season, so you can get what you’re missing. Take a note!
- Women’s clothing: With retro looks (60s) or boho, they are the order of the day.
- Back to nature: For example, in straw bags and jute sandals.
- Handcrafted touch: Each item seems to be “handmade”.
- Sets: Top and skirt, with giant wooden front buttons, or blazer and tailor-made shorts.
- Accessories: Golds reflect the sun; others bring the sea in the form of stars and snails.
- Prints: Flowers, vertical stripes and squares.
Summarizing, here are some indispensable garments:
- Printed Solero
- Linen Dress
- Set (top and skirt) or (blazer and short tailor)
- Romantic Blouses
- High Rise Jean Shorts
- Handcrafted Wallets
- Sandals or espadrilles in jute
Argentina, licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Me apasiona la escritura, la propia y la ajena. Mi amor por las palabras, por las frases mágicas y perfectas, me llevó a dirigir mi carrera profesional hacia la redacción, a lo que luego sumé la corrección para mejorar mis textos y, también, los de otros autores. Porque una imagen no siempre vale más que mil palabras. Gracias por leerme.
You may also like
An insult that defines us is rude. We heard it. We are. It's sad, but remediable. Now, the solution must
Columbus, Santafecino pride beyond passions
Colón qualified in Brazil to 4000 people after a penalty definition, where he ended up getting a pass to the
Okay, dry, please.
That's how they like meat in Mendoza. Sequita. On the roast, a loin to the plate or a milanese. “It
The Loncomeo sounds in Patagonia
Loncomeo is a popular rhythm of Patagonia that has a dual origin: Tehuelche and Mapuche. And it went all the
Optimism is not a matter of idiots
I invite you to reflect together on the decision to be optimistic. A decision that we can make at every