6 tips for you to build your summer wardrobe
The summer has already burst and brought with it many trends that are being seen everywhere. We’ll tell you the essentials of this season, so you can get what you’re missing. Take a note!
- Women’s clothing: With retro looks (60s) or boho, they are the order of the day.
- Back to nature: For example, in straw bags and jute sandals.
- Handcrafted touch: Each item seems to be “handmade”.
- Sets: Top and skirt, with giant wooden front buttons, or blazer and tailor-made shorts.
- Accessories: Golds reflect the sun; others bring the sea in the form of stars and snails.
- Prints: Flowers, vertical stripes and squares.
Summarizing, here are some indispensable garments:
- Printed Solero
- Linen Dress
- Set (top and skirt) or (blazer and short tailor)
- Romantic Blouses
- High Rise Jean Shorts
- Handcrafted Wallets
- Sandals or espadrilles in jute
Argentina, licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Me apasiona la escritura, la propia y la ajena. Mi amor por las palabras, por las frases mágicas y perfectas, me llevó a dirigir mi carrera profesional hacia la redacción, a lo que luego sumé la corrección para mejorar mis textos y, también, los de otros autores. Porque una imagen no siempre vale más que mil palabras. Gracias por leerme.
You may also like
OCA, the first to arrive
Do you remember this publicity? We were still writing letters... Oca, the first private mail and the first to arrive.
A solidarity gift for a humble musician
Miguel is a humble musician living in Lavalle, Mendoza. He's got a tropical band, but he was missing a console.
The biggest rat
Did you know the biggest student mischief occurred in Mendoza? Ten years ago, five thousand kids became the rat collectively.
Cybersex, in the current times
Cybersex: In this video, Dr. Liliana Diblasio gives us a talk about virtual sex and its scope. What do you
So long, Sergio
Sergio Denis was an artist who knew how to live with success and failure. And he could always get up