6 things you didn’t know about the Redondos
Patricio Rey and his Rounditos de Ricota was not another band. From its beginnings, they generated in their followers an almost mystical devotion, nourished by the mystery and hermetism with which the members of the group were always handled, especially the Solari Indian. There is a lot of story (and many stories) to tell about them. Today we want to tell you 6 things you probably didn’t know about the Redondos.
- Los Redondos pioneered being record free in the mid-80s.
- Ultimo bondi to Finisterre sold 300,000 copies, without advertising advertising to promote the CD, which makes it a record number.
- Pappo He wanted to know them, and they did not receive him . In 1989, while recording “Bangs!” Bang! Pappo intended to meet them, but they didn’t even open the door.
- They rejected Badia and Yankelevich . In the late 80s, Juan Alberto Badía called them to participate in Badía and company. In 1993, Gustavo Yankelevich offered them 500 thousand dollars to broadcast one of the two shows live. They also rejected the offer.
- The song “Mi perro dinamita”, from the album La mosca y la sopa, was included without the approval of the Indio, who seemed “boluda”. ( I leave the video below)
- Skay was imprisoned in Paris and then deported. Brothers William and Skay Beilinson are members of an aristocratic Platense family. In 1968 they traveled to Europe in the middle of French May. They participated in the student and worker protests in Paris, were imprisoned and deported.
Curiosa e impaciente, investiga y no se queda quieta. Redactora por oficio y por vocación, conoce un poco de todo y se especializa en pocas cosas.
You may also like
Why Soda Stereo changed Argentine rock
Soda Stereo emerged as a cosmopolitan band in a national rock in which everyone sought to be contentious. Cerati's creative
Between the Diaguitas and the Jesuits
I present you a Torrontés Riojano perfect to take as a refreshing aperitif before a meal or accompany the delicate
An insult that defines us is rude. We heard it. We are. It's sad, but remediable. Now, the solution must
The unexpected protagonists of the Copa Sudamericana
Employees of a Formosa gas station recovered the ticket that a fan forgot for the final of the Copa Sudamericana.