6 things you didn’t know about the Redondos
Patricio Rey and his Rounditos de Ricota was not another band. From its beginnings, they generated in their followers an almost mystical devotion, nourished by the mystery and hermetism with which the members of the group were always handled, especially the Solari Indian. There is a lot of story (and many stories) to tell about them. Today we want to tell you 6 things you probably didn’t know about the Redondos.
- Los Redondos pioneered being record free in the mid-80s.
- Ultimo bondi to Finisterre sold 300,000 copies, without advertising advertising to promote the CD, which makes it a record number.
- Pappo He wanted to know them, and they did not receive him . In 1989, while recording “Bangs!” Bang! Pappo intended to meet them, but they didn’t even open the door.
- They rejected Badia and Yankelevich . In the late 80s, Juan Alberto Badía called them to participate in Badía and company. In 1993, Gustavo Yankelevich offered them 500 thousand dollars to broadcast one of the two shows live. They also rejected the offer.
- The song “Mi perro dinamita”, from the album La mosca y la sopa, was included without the approval of the Indio, who seemed “boluda”. ( I leave the video below)
- Skay was imprisoned in Paris and then deported. Brothers William and Skay Beilinson are members of an aristocratic Platense family. In 1968 they traveled to Europe in the middle of French May. They participated in the student and worker protests in Paris, were imprisoned and deported.
Curiosa e impaciente, investiga y no se queda quieta. Redactora por oficio y por vocación, conoce un poco de todo y se especializa en pocas cosas.
You may also like
How do we Argentines look? Passionate, nostalgic, funny, empathetic, supportive and in many other ways. Serargentino.com is exciting!
Yoga classes by Celina VII
We bring you Yoga classes, by Celina Zambón. Follow them. They do well not only for the body, but also
Football and politics in the 40s
During the 40s, several football clubs fulfilled the dream of their own court. Peronism, with an eye on the most
Talent at the service of the pandemic
A drawing by Augusto Costhanzo was recognized by Liam Gallagher. The illustrator was summoned to participate in a campaign in
The return of Iguazu Falls?
After one of its worst times, without water and without people, Iguazu Falls wants to return with everything. We told