5 trends in footwear for this summer
For all tastes and combined in different ways, the shoes that are trending this season are varied and have only one thing in common: a lot of waves.
- Jute espadrille. Espadrilles are the rage of this summer, for comfortable, light and cancheras . Made mostly with natural fibers such as jute, this summer we will see them reverted in lace-up style with combinations of different genres.
- Sandals with jute base. As we said, natural fibers are the star material of summer . In addition, Chinese taco and platform will be preferred for those who want to earn a few centimeters.
- Mr. Slingbacks. Slingbacks are Chanel shoes reissued . This mid-heel shoe, semi-staloned and with a thin strip around the foot, is a classic that should not be missing in any placar.
- Sports shoes. Sports shoes have been in force for several years and come back every season to combine with the most diverse outfits . Sporty chic is more fashionable than ever.
- Sandals with square heel. The square heel sandals are ideal, because they favor and style the legs to the maximum . Some models even come with colored square cue.
Argentina, licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Me apasiona la escritura, la propia y la ajena. Mi amor por las palabras, por las frases mágicas y perfectas, me llevó a dirigir mi carrera profesional hacia la redacción, a lo que luego sumé la corrección para mejorar mis textos y, también, los de otros autores. Porque una imagen no siempre vale más que mil palabras. Gracias por leerme.
You may also like
A marriage, a dinner and a very special guest. Crespi Seco, on the table of all Argentines.
Not one less: three cases in Capilla
In addition to being a paradise in Cordoba, Capilla became a little dangerous. From various crimes, its inhabitants say “Not
The school of the quartet
In quarantine, teachers no longer know what to do to get kids on and do homework. In Córdoba, they appeal
The Kun of Records
Sergio “Kun” Agüero accumulates, throughout his professional career, a series of records. On the day of his birthday, we remember
Let us not miss the weed.
The consumption of yerba mate during the month of April reached the highest level in the last 10 years. With