5 trends in footwear for this summer
For all tastes and combined in different ways, the shoes that are trending this season are varied and have only one thing in common: a lot of waves.
- Jute espadrille. Espadrilles are the rage of this summer, for comfortable, light and cancheras . Made mostly with natural fibers such as jute, this summer we will see them reverted in lace-up style with combinations of different genres.
- Sandals with jute base. As we said, natural fibers are the star material of summer . In addition, Chinese taco and platform will be preferred for those who want to earn a few centimeters.
- Mr. Slingbacks. Slingbacks are Chanel shoes reissued . This mid-heel shoe, semi-staloned and with a thin strip around the foot, is a classic that should not be missing in any placar.
- Sports shoes. Sports shoes have been in force for several years and come back every season to combine with the most diverse outfits . Sporty chic is more fashionable than ever.
- Sandals with square heel. The square heel sandals are ideal, because they favor and style the legs to the maximum . Some models even come with colored square cue.
Argentina, licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Me apasiona la escritura, la propia y la ajena. Mi amor por las palabras, por las frases mágicas y perfectas, me llevó a dirigir mi carrera profesional hacia la redacción, a lo que luego sumé la corrección para mejorar mis textos y, también, los de otros autores. Porque una imagen no siempre vale más que mil palabras. Gracias por leerme.
You may also like
An insult that defines us is rude. We heard it. We are. It's sad, but remediable. Now, the solution must
The unexpected protagonists of the Copa Sudamericana
Employees of a Formosa gas station recovered the ticket that a fan forgot for the final of the Copa Sudamericana.
Columbus, Santafecino pride beyond passions
Colón qualified in Brazil to 4000 people after a penalty definition, where he ended up getting a pass to the
Okay, dry, please.
That's how they like meat in Mendoza. Sequita. On the roast, a loin to the plate or a milanese. “It
The Loncomeo sounds in Patagonia
Loncomeo is a popular rhythm of Patagonia that has a dual origin: Tehuelche and Mapuche. And it went all the