5 tips to choose the look for these holidays
The Christmas and New Year parties are special moments to share with ours, and it is natural that we want to look commensurate with the importance of those dates. However, it is essential to feel comfortable with the outfit we choose, because the most important thing is to enjoy the celebration.
We leave you some tips to give you the ideal clothes for these holidays:
1) Take into account the style of the meeting and the place where it will take place: is it elegant or relaxed? Is it outdoors or indoors?
2) Review the weather forecast. In December it is usually hot, but it can also touch us some cooler night.
3) Prioritize your comfort. Avoid very tight clothes, because the celebrations are long and, during them, we eat a lot!
4) As for colors, white is always a good choice for these dates: it is a symbol of a new beginning.
5) The most important thing: I followed your own style and received next year with a big smile.
Argentina, licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Me apasiona la escritura, la propia y la ajena. Mi amor por las palabras, por las frases mágicas y perfectas, me llevó a dirigir mi carrera profesional hacia la redacción, a lo que luego sumé la corrección para mejorar mis textos y, también, los de otros autores. Porque una imagen no siempre vale más que mil palabras. Gracias por leerme.
You may also like
Angel Lo Valvo: the father of the myth
Ángel Lo Valvo, the first runner to win an official racing competition, is also the one who inaugurated the Arrecifes
From Missions to Chubut, from teacher to taster
Her name is Liliana Shafer and, although her roots are colored lands, she has been living in Puerto Madryn for
Trevelin, Land of Tulips
October ended renaissance and colorful in the city of Trevelin. Thousands of tourists were protagonists of the most beautiful floral
The art of making with his hands
Gustavo Nawel is a Neuquino with goldsmith hands. His art impacts the ancestral content of each piece. Let's introduce it
“Publishing my literature was never a remiss”
Anibal Albornoz Ávila lives in Santa Cruz. He is a writer and now national news for his latest work of