5 tips to choose the look for these holidays
The Christmas and New Year parties are special moments to share with ours, and it is natural that we want to look commensurate with the importance of those dates. However, it is essential to feel comfortable with the outfit we choose, because the most important thing is to enjoy the celebration.
We leave you some tips to give you the ideal clothes for these holidays:
1) Take into account the style of the meeting and the place where it will take place: is it elegant or relaxed? Is it outdoors or indoors?
2) Review the weather forecast. In December it is usually hot, but it can also touch us some cooler night.
3) Prioritize your comfort. Avoid very tight clothes, because the celebrations are long and, during them, we eat a lot!
4) As for colors, white is always a good choice for these dates: it is a symbol of a new beginning.
5) The most important thing: I followed your own style and received next year with a big smile.
Argentina, licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Me apasiona la escritura, la propia y la ajena. Mi amor por las palabras, por las frases mágicas y perfectas, me llevó a dirigir mi carrera profesional hacia la redacción, a lo que luego sumé la corrección para mejorar mis textos y, también, los de otros autores. Porque una imagen no siempre vale más que mil palabras. Gracias por leerme.
You may also like
The House of Hope
Get to know the great work of the San Camilo hospice. The House of Hope: where the foundations are love,
Yoga classes by Celina VI
We bring you Yoga classes, by Celina Zambón. Follow them. They do well not only for the body, but also
That's how the crows are.
They say in the football environment, there's no swell like that of San Lorenzo. We leave you a video well
It's just about living: that's the story
Cristina Botindari is a psychologist and researcher. He dedicates his professional life to improving the quality of life of the
Sol Fa Soul Torrontés, autumn leaves and “Come together” are the result of a very special sound pairing, created by