A classic, with a special touch
- Onion powder 10 grs
- Water c/n
- Garlic powder 10 grs Cumin 3 grs
- Gluten 200 grs
- Wholemeal flour 200 grs
- Oregano 5 grs
- Wholemeal breadcrumbs 50 grs
- Baking powder 6 grs
- Leek 40 grs
- Fresh cheese 350 grs
- Salt c/n
- Olive Oil c/n
- Parsley c/n
- Paprika c/n
- Garlic 1 Red
- Morrón 40 grs
- Morrón verde 40 grs
- Oré; gano c/n
- White wine 100 cc
- Onion 40 grs
- Ground chili pepper c/n
- Green onion 40 grs
- Carrot 40 grs
- Vegetable broth 150 cc
- In a bowl mix wholemeal flour , gluten, whole grain breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin , dried oregano .
- Knead with your hands by adding water gradually until you get a smooth bun.
- With the help of film wrap give it a cylinder shape and tie it well.
- Cook in boiling water for 40 minutes and allow to cool.
- Chop the vegan meat into small cubes and set aside.
- In a saucepan with olive oil sauté onion , carrot, green bell , leek , green onion , red bell and garlic (all chopped small) and season with salt.
- Cook 5 minutes and add vegan minced meat.
- Continue cooking and incorporate white wine.
- Allow to reduce and season with oregano , ground chili pepper , paprika , chopped parsley and vegetable broth. When the liquid is consumed, turn off the heat, add cubes of fresh cheese
- and assemble the stuffed zapallitos
- Empty the zapallitos by removing the central pulp, the seeds and leaving the walls to hold the filling. Book the tapas.
- Fill and add pieces of fresh cheese on top. Or grated cheese.
- Cover each zapallito with its lid and place on oven plate.
- Place in the roast a stream of olive oil and cover the base with vegetable broth.
- With aluminum foil cover the dish and put to oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot accompanied by roasted cassava, radicheta salad and tomato with oregano .
Font El gourmet
Publication Date: 12/03/2019
Rate this item
Te sugerimos continuar leyendo las siguientes notas:
Sensitivity to gluten
There are not comments