I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
Easy and simple, with the same appeal as the original. Gluten-free products can be the same as exquisite as the rest of the meals . And sweet bread is no exception. Therefore, we wanted to show a variant for those suffering from some type of condition such as celiac disease, allergy or sensitivity . Although it may also happen that someone who has simply opted for a limited diet in eating flours or replace them with another. Whatever the case may be, we believe in gastronomic justice and we will not let anyone run out of their portion for the holiday season. Then everyone will decide their own adventure and add to it the flavors that they like most.
1. Beat the butter with sugar so that there is a soft cream. Then add the eggs one to one in the preparation. Heat just half the milk, dissolve the yeast and add to the previous step.
2. This is the secret moment to add lemon zest, orange blossom water, vanilla essence and cognac. Meanwhile, continue to beat so that the preparation does not lose consistency.
3. Pass through a sieve the premix or rice flour along with the xantic gum. It is important to use only the indicated amount of it, since otherwise the mass can agglomerate. Then add the dry to the smoothie and continue beating a few more minutes until there are no lumps.
4. Once a homogeneous paste is achieved, add the remaining milk and continue whisking until fully incorporated into the dough. Let stand about 15 minutes.
5. Here, it is important to mix the dried fruits, raisins, orange and chocolate of choice very well with a 1 tablespoon of premix. Everything we had thought as a filling has to be well distributed between the dough, for this it is possible to use a spatula.
6. At the end of the above, fill on the chosen sweet bread molds up to ¾ their capacity. Bring to a warm place so that mild, about 1 hour.
7. Finally, put the sweet bread in the oven 180 degrees for 1 hour. When we see it's golden on top, we'll know it's ready. Then remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Our sweet bread is not going to be finished until we add a rich glaze to it . To do this, we need to mix impalpable sugar and add a few drops of lemon to it. The desired consistency does not have to be liquid, but rather thick. So, we cover the bakery with the preparation and give free rein to the fruits chosen to decorate it. Now yes, we're ready to get in there with a desire.
Publication Date: 25/12/2020
We suggest you continue reading the following notes:
There are not comments
Today Patrizia brings us a 20 minute practice of power yoga, designed for those who already have str...
Even that temperature can reach the thermal sensation in Dubai. There lives a Mendoza who works on t...
The photographer and cultural manager practically invented the space of photography in the national...
Serargentino.com columnist and winner of the recognition “Ambassador of the Word”, tells everything...