An emblematic fish of the Paraná River and one of the most sought after for its beauty and taste. Tips by Santafecinos experts to know how the gilding is cooked.
Today we bring you the recipe so that you can make the best grilled golden in the easiest way. Dorado is a fish of white meat, soft and semigraso. It has an intense flavor and is highly appreciated in gastronomy.
How to spice golden on the grill?
Grilled gilding is one of the most traditional recipes of this fish, but today we will give it a special touch, a marinadewith some ingredientsthat are in any home.
- 1 golden
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ground chili
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- While the coals are made and the grill is heated, we will be doing the marinade for our grilling golden .
- In a bowl we place half a cup of olive oil next to the 2 tablespoons of mustard, the juice of 1 lemon, the 2 cloves of chopped garlic, thyme and rosemary to taste and seasoned with salt, pepper and ground chili pepper.
- Next, we wash the fish very well and open it in two, we have two options here: we can separate the two filletsor leave the fishopen, but in one piece, the cooking will be the same.
- Brush the grill with oil so that thefish does not stick and does not break during cooking and place itwith the skin facing up . If you look at it, we still don't salt it, since the marinade is going to be the one that seasoned our gold .
- We begin to brush our marinade reserved in the gilding every 5 minutes approximately until the 25 minutes of cooking is completed.
- After this time and with great care, we turn the gilding with the skin down.
- We continue brushing our marinade every 5 minutes until we complete another 20 minutes.
- We will realize that the fish is cooked when we can effortlessly separate the spine from the meat .
- Remove the spine from the fish carefully that there is no thorn left, and remove from the grill .
- We cut the golden brown into 6 or 8 servings and serve with a rich fresh salad .
With what to accompany golden on the grill?
Can be accompanied with potatoes
roasted on the grill, roasted peppers with muzzarella inside or some salad
fresh and bitter.
In addition to a good white wine