I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
Flour, fat and black sugar. The carasucia is an entity in itself that is transmitted from generation to generation . It is a panificado that emerged in the town of Esquina , Corrientes , and it's only done there. The first batch came out a long time ago and gained so much popularity that it reached the best confectioneries in the area. To the point that today can not miss within the selections offered to customers.
There, it was perfected and each trade added its touch when it comes to preparing it. However, it is also known elsewhere in Argentina thanks to locals . They were responsible for spreading the word during their travels and sharing it with friends or family.
As far as its origin is concerned, it is said that it came out of the oven of a bakery belonging to an immigrant neighbor . This was based in a rural area of the village near a school . Therefore, at the departure time, the guys were running to the business to buy the handcrafted product .
In fact, it was named this way because the dark contents stained the faces of the little ones when they ate it. In addition, the word carasucia itself is sympathetic , so the term quickly settled between teachers and pupils. It should be noted that its production requires manual skills to neatly perform the edges . This is because it is what protects sweet prepared with black sugar. Currently, we're going to find it anywhere in the city .
1 kg of flour 0000 or common
200 g margarine
250 g sugar (better if black to give color)
400 ml water
Vanilla essence to taste
40 g yeast
1. Mix all components, knead and let the dough stand so that mild.
2. Once it's ready, cut it into buns. Then, we proceed to stretch it and form circles, which will carry repulgues on the edges like empanadas.
3. Then bring the pancakes to the oven for a few minutes. Here, it will be necessary that this is not very hot (a temperature 180º - 200º is fine).
4. When removing them, add the preparation with black sugar that we will leave below. But you need to enter them again for cooking until the edges are browned.
5. Finally, when they are finished, they are painted with jelly or syrup. Also, black sugar can be added to the white of the dough to make it darker.
This consists of combining 1 kg of black sugar and 500 g of 0000 flour, common, or it can be cornstarch. The latter are of great relevance because they will give it thickness. Subsequently, warm water is added to it in quantity necessary to make it pasty. The build should be lighter than a puree.
Publication Date: 05/10/2020
We suggest you continue reading the following notes:
There are not comments
Valentín Saal is a Mendocino business manager working in China. Via Instagram he told us the experie...
Bethlehem, Roberto and Pampa, took the route in a combi model 59. We tell you his story.
Accompanied by their Caribbean dog, the Rioja couple claims that they are not tourists because they...
Patrizia nos trae una clase más para que continuemos con el reto yogui, esta vez con una práctica un...