I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
Time to put your hands in the dough! A tender, soft, moist thread with plenty of pastry cream.
Well, it's time to put your hands on the dough or... fall back into the bakery to buy it. I guess this year for Easter you're going to be encouraged to eat a delicious traditional Easter Thread tender, soft, moist with enough pastry cream.
This recipe that I learned at the Argentinian Institute of Gastronomy is a delight (as I tell you, I am not a professional but I have done courses here and there). Let's go already to the recipe that there is a lot to read. Ahhh with this recipe you will get 3 threads of 500 gr and a little smaller or you could make a braid and then bind it together.
* Make the previous dough by mixing all the ingredients and let it stand for 1 hour or do it the night before and leave it in the fridge.
* We can take advantage of this time to make the pastry maker so it cools down in time. In a bowl I mix the eggs, half the sugar, starch and flour. Place the milk with half the sugar to boil. I remove and overturn it on the mixture of eggs and put it again on medium heat in a pot mixing constantly until thick. I retreat, put vanilla essence and put a film in contact so that it doesn't form a crust. I let it cool. Book.
* For the dough mix half of the milk, eggs, salt, sugar, zest, essence, yeast dissolved in the other half of the milk and the previous dough into pieces. Mix. I add the flour until it is almost all incorporated and add the butter to pieces. Knead , knead and knead until the butter is fully incorporated. I know! It costs but finally incorporated, you can help with a spatula to take off the dough from the counter and continue kneading.
* Let the covered dough stand for about 20 minutes, divide the dough into portions (example 500 gr for the 22 cm mold sold from paper). Let stand covered for another 10 minutes and then make the central hole with the elbow (put it in the center of the dough, press and twist. I open the hole with my hands if necessary). I place in the mold or on plate depending on your choice. If you do it on a plate make sure you don't leave the hole very closed otherwise it would close, another alternative would be to place a can of peas for example (empty of course) in the center of this way we give it a containment and that would not happen.
* Let leaven twice, even a little longer, until it reaches the edge of the covered mold. Do not hurry or be eager to cook it, give it time.
* Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
* Brush the mixture with eggs and a drizzle of milk with a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. Cook the thread for 7 minutes, it is to give it a bleach, remove. Garnish with the pastry maker placed in the sleeve (Approx. 250 gr per thread), return to the oven for about 23 minutes more (Total cooking 30 minutes prox). It is done so that the pastry maker is chubby on top and not flat when cooking (It looks nicer and creamy on the palate).
* Removal from the oven I paint with reduced jam and decorate it!
You can add some orange zest or even dulce de leche, if you want... it's not the traditional one, but it's very rich too.
Publication Date: 20/04/2019
Te sugerimos continuar leyendo las siguientes notas:
There are not comments
Engineer Luiggi, Eduardo Castex and Victorica receive three national holidays.
From the Provincial Capital Council they elaborated this innovative proposal for santafesinos around...
The justicialist leader dominated politics for twelve years, effectively in government, and diecocho...
Planning an adequate strategy in the replenishment of liquids during workouts.