I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
How rich it is when the temperatures drop . It is enough that the wind starts blowing in a different direction and we are already thinking about food. What if it rains? Ugh, then it better fall in the form of calories . In Italian you write busseca and we call it buseca .
It is a fairly recurrent stew in Argentina and Uruguay . However, it is not known for sure where it comes from. In Spain there is a similar preparation and in Italy there is a thick mondongo soup. Whatever the answer, in our country we have condiments from both lands. So, somehow, it got into our mouths. And now we bring her to you .
You have to be good and warn that the buseca is not done in a little while . In fact, you have to start the night before to get it ready on time.
1.Before going to bed, soak beans and chickpeas. In case you want to speed up the process, the first ones can be bought in softened canned. If you put them to soak, it is a good idea to leave them with cold water, salt and bay leaves.
2. The mondongo must also be precocted. This is achieved by boiling it in salted water and leaving it until it can be nailed into a fork. Then it is removed, it is expected to drain and finally, cool. Next, it is cut into strips of 3 centimeters by 1 centimeters. Finally, it is stored in the fridge.
3. Put in the pot the diced bacon and the sliced sausages. At the same time, the leather and the chancho legs will be browned with a few spoons of oil.
4. When they are in condition, the oil that may have been removed with a bucket. However, you have to leave a base of fat, not much, to brown the onion next to the morron.
5. At that time the salt should be added and we will notice that the vegetable will begin to perspirate. Then place the tomato pulp next to the golden onion and add the broth if the mixture is perceived to dry.
6. Once it boils, you can put the fire to a minimum and add the mondongo.
7. When the meat cuts are well soft and cooked, beans and chickpeas are added. There, it is used to add the diced potato of 1 centimeter on the side. In turn, season and add oregano and ground chili pepper.
8. Finally, it is advisable to turn off the fire and let cool. Later, it is given heat before serving and to burst belly for joy. Don't forget to tell us how it went .
Publication Date: 06/09/2020
We suggest you continue reading the following notes:
There are not comments
Paul is a great Rosarino cardiologist. Very required in Canada, it does not change his hometown.
The name Guaymallén not only refers to the most popular Argentine alfajores, but also to one of the...
A rarity is the poet, teacher and speaker Pedro Bonifacio Palacios, Almafuerte. Forgotten by literar...
Pablo Rodríguez is born and raised in Comodoro Rivadavia and currently presides over the Brazilian S...