I wrote! Reader NotesGo to section
Do you want to know which are the best Argentine Cabernet? At the Cabernet Tasting 2019 they chose the top 24. Here they go.
More than 100 wine enthusiasts gathered Sheraton de Mar del Plata to participate in a new edition of the WinemDQ Tasting tasting cycle. 24 wines were awarded.
Specifically, the 6 best wines were voted on four different flights. Thus emerged the 24 most voted, out of a total of 70 samples submitted.
According to the organizers, the novelty of the 2019 edition was that the vote of the samples was done online. “Which expedited the selection of the winners.”
1. Ruca Malen Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
2. Carianae Harmonie Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
3. Casir dos Santos Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
4. The Esteco Blend of Cabernet Cabernet Extremes 2017
5. Piattelli Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Salta
6. DFM Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
1. Piattelli Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza 2017
2. Casarena Owens Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
3. Viña Cobos Felino Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
4. Andeluna Altitude Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
5. Marcelo Pelleriti Signature Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
6. Finca Quara Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
1. Salentein Primus Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
2. Luigi Bosca Finca Los Nobles Cabernet Bouche 2013
3. The Esteco Finca Los Notable Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
4. Ruca Malen Kinien Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
5. Agustín Lanus Wines Facón Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
6. Anaia Gran Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
1. Aleanna Gran Enemy Cabernet Franc Gualtallary 2014
2. Trapiche Gran Medalla Cabernet Franc 2016
3. Gate of the Abra Unusual Cabernet Franc 2016
4. The Esteco Fincas Notable Cabernet Franc 2016
5. Aleanna The Enemy Cabernet Franc 2015
6. Andeluna Passed Cabernet Franc 2016
Publication Date: 11/10/2019
There are not comments
Get to know the story of Micaela, the model of the Santafesino interior to whom the coronavirus post...
En El Trébol, pueblo lechero de Santa Fe, se reúnen durante un fin de semana para exaltar la ordeñad...
Jorge Newbery encouraged everything and most of the time he achieved his goal.
Stephanie Denmer argues that to be an influencer you have to have charisma and empathy with people....