How to cure a sweet mate
When we have a new mate, it is difficult to endure the desire to release it. However, if we do things right, we will be able to enjoy tastier mates for longer. Today we want to tell you how to cure a mate if you like to drink them sweet.
- Step 1. Wash the wooden or pumpkin bowl inside. This first step is done with hot water, preferably boiled, and serves to disinfect and eliminate bacteria, dust and fibers.
- Step 2. Pour sugar (not synthetic sweetener). Two teaspoons are enough, but it depends on the size of the mate, if necessary, add more. Cover the entrance of the mate with your hand and stir it so that the sugar sticks to the walls.
- Step 3. Let dry with the sugar. Wait a few hours until the sugar has dried and left a layer that covers the walls of the mate.
- Step 4. Burn with coal. When the mate is already dry, pour two small hot coals of coal, cover the mouth of the mate with your hand using a reviewer to avoid burning and shake it until the embers are extinguished.
- Step 5. Repeat the operation. This step is not mandatory, but it is good to repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 to ensure a better cure.
- Step 6. Put weed. Rinse the mate with hot water, fill it with new grass, moisten the herb with tizbia water to swell and leave it like that overnight.
- Step 7. The next day the mate will be ready to wash and use for the first time.
Argentina, licenciada en Comunicación Social y correctora. Me apasiona la escritura, la propia y la ajena. Mi amor por las palabras, por las frases mágicas y perfectas, me llevó a dirigir mi carrera profesional hacia la redacción, a lo que luego sumé la corrección para mejorar mis textos y, también, los de otros autores. Porque una imagen no siempre vale más que mil palabras. Gracias por leerme.
You may also like
The Turk, the Russian and the Tano: Part II
Away from our house. Far from any of the neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, beyond the sea, crossing thousands of kilometers,
Five reasons you should visit Puerto Iguazú
Puerto Iguazú is the gateway city for visitors who enter Argentina to visit the famous Iguazu Falls.
Wine tour through the city
The Wine Walk is a tourist tour in a couple of blocks. Tasting the best wine in the Mendocino microcenter.
Did you know this saying has nothing to do with Quixote?
In his words is “Sancho”, he rides and there are dogs. But was this saying ever written by Miguel de
Being young and living for others
The social project in which the young Luciano Rossi works, together with an innovative movement, aims to improve the lives