Five Feng Shui keys for your office
Boost your creativity and productivity with these tips.
- Attention to the colour. The bad impact caused by an inadequate odor palette is what to avoid when decorating your office. The best colors for a work space are pale green to inspire creativity, blue for a sense of calm and gray to give sophistication to the place.
- Positive symbols. The idea is to fill the space with things that inspire and motivate you, such as cheerful family photographs that refer you to a happy and pleasant moment.
- Orientation of the desktop. It is the fundamental key to promoting good labor agreements according to Feng Shui . Position your desk so you can see the entrance to your office. Never turn your back to the wall, create an unconscious feeling of vulnerability. In addition to being easily surprised, not being able to see who enters your office can make you feel like you lost control. The best position that Feng Shui recommends is to put your back towards the window or wall and looking towards the door, but not directly aligned with the entrance.
- Bring it to life. Some plants such as bamboo or succulents require little maintenance and help clean the air and improve breathing, and add a touch of life to the workplace . Aromatherapy also helps increase the energy and productivity of the workplace. Experts recommend having a bowl of lemon oil on hand to smell it when you feel little inspired. The smell of lemon makes you feel motivated and lifts your spirit.
- A source of inspiration. I chose a personal mantra and stick it on your cork or board to remind you of your goals. It can be useful to help you stay calm and focused throughout the day.
Source: Deck Magazine
Publication Date: 14/05/2019
Rate this item
There are not comments