Five essentials for decorating a house with boys
Make your spaces adapt to the smallest of the house.
- A safe corner to play : the idea is that the furniture of the youngest children is suitable to their size, to minimize the risk of falls and bumps. You can enable a space in your home with carpets and cushions near a window with natural light to spend hours playing, reading or just resting.
- A non-slip mat is essential for babies who are just starting to explore the world around them. Luckily there are options on the market that suit the style of every home.
- To store, to store : in a house with boys, boxes to store are never enough. Choose those that are light, easy to clean and can move from side to side, so your kids can transport all their toys from the kitchen to the living room without making several trips.
- Games without plugs : encourage imagination, interaction with peers (and parents too!), and they are easily adaptable to the decoration of any area of the house.
- A comfortable armchair : at the end of the day, your kids will want to ask you all the questions in the world. A spacious and comfortable sofa can be the chosen setting for dialogue, storytelling and nurturing your curiosity.
Source: Revista Deck
Publication Date: 16/05/2019
Rate this item
There are not comments