Argentine Presidents – Roberto Eduardo Viola (1981 — 1981)
Synthesis – Biography
Roberto Eduardo Viola
He was born in Buenos Aireson October 13, 1924. Buenos Aires died on 30 September 1994.
Married to Nélida Giorgio Valente.
President of the Argentine Nation (de facto).
Term of office: 29 March to 11 December 1981.
- Partial opening for career politicians to public office.
- Devaluation of 30% of the currency.
- Start of work for the construction of the Atucha II Nuclear Power Plant.
- Inside: Horacio Tomás Liendo.
- Justice: Amadeo Frúgoli.
- R.E.E. and Worship: Oscar Camilion.
- Economy: Lorenzo Sigaut.
- Agriculture and Livestock: Jorge Aguado.
- Industry and Mining: Eduardo Oxenford. Livio Kühl.
- Commerce and Maritime Interests: Carlos García Martínez.
- Work: Julio César Porcile.
- Culture and Education: Carlos Burundarena.
- Social Action: Carlos Alberto Lacoste.
- Public Health and Environment: Amílcar Argüelles.
- National Defence: Norberto Couto.
- Works and Public Services: Diego Urricarriet.
You may also like
A classic in the flame
Here, everything you have to know about Mendoza's classic flame goat. Where to eat it and how to prepare it.
The Millennials drink tea
What do the Millennials take? This generation that seems so exclusive and healthy. Among other things, tea. They seem to
Lie has long legs
In Argentina, the lie has long legs. It survives from generation to generation. How long are we going to allow
By train... to the end of the world
In the 20th century, prisoners of Fuego made the journey of this “locomotive of the end of the world” in
Rivadavia Basquet and a new season in Liga Argentina
The Mendoza team is the only representative of Cuyo in the category. Learn about his story and how he prepares