Argentine Presidents – María Estela Martínez (1974 — 1976)
Synthesis – Biography
Maria Estela Martinez
He was born in La Rioja on February 4, 1931.
Married to Juan Domingo Perón.
President of the Argentine Nation (assuming after the death of Juan Domingo Perón).
Mandate: 1 July 1974 to 24 March 1976 (overthrow).
- Statisation of television channels.
- Nationalization of fuel disposal mouths.
- Approval of the Employment Contract Act.
- Down from unemployment.
- Decree authorizing military action in the fight against subversive.
- Strong devaluation of the currency.
- Interior: Benito Llambi. Alberto Rocamora. Antonio J. Benitez. Vincent Damascus. Angel Frederick Robledo. Roberto A. Ares.
- R.E.E. and Worship: Alberto Juan Vignes. Angel Frederick Robledo. Manuel Aráuz Castex. Raúl Quijano.
- Economy: José Ber Gelbard. Alfredo Gomez Morales. Celestino Rodrigo. Pedro José Bonanni. Antonio Cafiero. Emilio Mondelli.
- Culture and Education: Jorge Alberto Taiana. Oscar Ivanissevich. Peter J. Arrighi.
- Social Welfare and Public Health: José López Rega. Carlos Villone. Rodolfo Roballos. Carlos Alberto Emery. Hannibal Demarco.
- National Defense: Angel Federico Robledo. Adolfo M. Savino. Jorge Garrido. Thomas Vottero. Julius Caesar Guardo. Joseph A. Deheza.
- Justice: Antonio Juan Benitez. Ernesto Corvalán Nanclares. Joseph A. Deheza. Augustus Pedro Saffores.
- Work: Ricardo Otero. Cecilio Conditti. Carlos F. Ruckauf. Miguel Unamuno.
You may also like
3Bol, a new sport of racket
3bol is an innovative sports proposal that emerged in Tucumán among paddle players. The difference? They play two players against
Jorge Falcón: the legacy of his voice
Jorge Falcón, one of the great voices of our tango, left this very young world. He left us, however, a
Athletics: new Argentine record in the 100 meters with fences!
Mariam Buenanueva Saleme, from Córdoba, made a 13s81c mark in athletics and kept the U18 national record in the second
Impunity of Judges
If the Judges are impartial, there can be no Justice for anyone. So, nothing can work well. Such a country
Inclusive Art: Works Don't Just Enter Through The Eyes
Pictures and works of art for all senses. Touch and ear are stimulated in the sample for the blind exhibited