Argentine Presidents – Leopoldo Fortunato Galtieri (1981 — 1982)
Synthesis – Biography
Leopoldo Fortunato Galtieri
Born in Caseros, Buenos Aires, on July 15, 1926. He died in Buenos Aires on 12 January 2003.
Married to Lucia Noemí Gentili.
President of the Argentine Nation (de facto).
Term of office: 22 December 1981 to 18 June 1982 (resignation).
- Economic plan, which includes restrictions on public spending, compression of circulation, privatization of state assets and freezing of wages.
- Taking by force the Malvinas Islands, which leads to a war against the United Kingdom, causing Argentine surrender.
- Interior: Alfredo Oscar Saint Jean.
- Justice: Lucas Jaime Lennon.
- R.E.E. and Worship: Nicanor Costa Méndez.
- Economy: Roberto Alemann.
- Work: Julio César Porcile.
- Education: Cayetano Licciardo.
- Social Action: Carlos Alberto Lacoste.
- Public Health and Environment: Horacio Rodríguez Castells.
- Defense: Amadeo Frúgoli.
- Works and Public Services: Sergio Martini.
You may also like
A classic in the flame
Here, everything you have to know about Mendoza's classic flame goat. Where to eat it and how to prepare it.
The Millennials drink tea
What do the Millennials take? This generation that seems so exclusive and healthy. Among other things, tea. They seem to
Lie has long legs
In Argentina, the lie has long legs. It survives from generation to generation. How long are we going to allow
By train... to the end of the world
In the 20th century, prisoners of Fuego made the journey of this “locomotive of the end of the world” in
Rivadavia Basquet and a new season in Liga Argentina
The Mendoza team is the only representative of Cuyo in the category. Learn about his story and how he prepares